Thursday 1 March 2012

Oh, hi there.

My oh my it's been a while. I owe you (whoever reads my blog) an apology. I'm not gonna lie... I got caught up and totally forgot about my blog. Occasionally I'd think "Hmm, I should write about that" whenever I thought of something insightful or thought provoking (I sound like my English teacher), but I never got the chance to. But there's an up side to this whole forgetting fiasco... I have SO much I need to express!
First and foremost, I want to say Happy New Year! In my "About Me" section, it mentions that I am a Gemini... Well that's really important to me and is a big part of my life. Gemini's are mostly known for being "double-sided" since we're The Twins. Well, that's totally and 100 per cent true. So far, this year has had it's major up's and it's major down's. As of right now, I don't know where this year is going to take me, so I'm going to just let my hair down and let the wind speak to me.

2 comments: