Monday 9 April 2012

Sweetie, let your hair down

I'm going to be honest with you. I really really really want to be philosophical and deep tonight, but it's just not happening. My thoughts are so scattered right now, I can't focus on one single topic. This happens to me a lot, but tonight it's just too much. I start thinking about happiness, and than my thoughts stray to dogs and Baja Blast. Maybe I have ADD... Okay, see, right there! I can't even focus. Anyway...
The point of this blog is a little reminder. I'm reminding you to let go a little bit. My last blog post that I posted last night was talking about how we take life too seriously, and how we strive for perfection when we should simply strive for happiness. Tonight's post will be very similar. I'm just here to tell you to LET GO! Let your hair down and smile. Instead of doing daily motions without thinking, add a little twist to help remind yourself that you can make anything fun. For example, when I was about to get into the shower, I turned on Work Out by J. Cole and had an awesome dance party all by myself. I gotta admit, that was the highlight of my day. This also relates to how the simplicities of life that no one really thinks about are so amazing.
Whenever I get into my car, the first thing I do is open my sunroof if it's not raining. I just love feeling the fresh air and sun all around me. Anyway... it's the simple things in life that build up to the bigger things. One brick might not look like much, but once you put a bunch of them together you have a brick wall! (That probably wasn't the best analogy because building walls aren't always good but you get the point...) I just think that we need to let our hair down sometimes. Have fun!
Did I succeed? Are you going to laugh a little louder because you feel like? DO IT! Seriously!
Night everyone!
P.S.
Can you tell I'm in a really good mood?
--Gabby


P.P.S
LISTEN TO THESE SONGS IF YOU'RE TRYING TO HAVE A DANCE PARTY ;):
Work Out by J. Cole
Overnight Celebrity by Twista
Overtime by Tech N9ne
Make A Movie by Twista and Chris Brown
Change Clothes by Jay Z
Here I Am by Rick Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment