Monday 5 December 2011

Embrace the change!

Similar to my last post about time, it's become evident that change is unstoppable. As human beings,  we can't exactly control it, but we can control how we react to it. Whether it's something small like a hair cut, or a complete change of attitude, we must embrace it. I suppose those examples weren't the best to choose because they are both controllable but there are situations that we come across that we can't control. When someone dies, it causes a change in the perception and sometimes in the way we live. As the most intelligent species on earth, we're pretty damn weak. Well, let me rephrase that. Bigger things such as mother nature are much stronger than us which is hard for us to accept.  We're so used to controlling everything like other species, that we can't believe it when fate or karma intervenes and throws us off.
With all of this nonsense that we can't control, we need to find something that we can. As I said before, we can control how we react. Instead of feeling like giving up when things get hard, let's change how we look at it. Let's embrace the change and change our whole lifestyle. That's what I love. When I'm too comfortable with my life, I'll do something dramatic to mix it up. Yeah it may make things more complicated for now but in the end when we're able to really be thankful for the things we love, we'll learn to shape our lives around change.

2 comments:

  1. So, let me see where that leaves me...
    Since when my baby is so mature? Where the love for change comming from? Did I change so many thing is her life made you embrace it? I guess starting with living in at least 20 different appartments in your lifetime did the trick?
    Is wonderful to see change through your eye! Is uplifting and inspiring for some people that see it your way and contradicts the belief in up lifting optimism of others that don't see it your way.
    I wonder how many of your friends, or mine are agreeing with you?
    Let's have fun with it and invite everyone that reads this to vote.
    PS
    I wish that we could receive as a present at Christmas time, or a tree ornament that brings the love for change in each one of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha love you mom<3 And yes, moving many times did it. And the constant change of furniture! I do the same thing now! What would I do without you?! I love you dearly, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete