Thursday 8 December 2011

Emotions; the human gasoline.

Human emotions are beautiful. I was just about to list a few that I'm feeling right now, and than I realized that that would be nearly impossible. As human beings, we feel emotions that we don't even have names for! Our emotions power us. Keep us going. If we don't feel motivated, well than we won't get anything done correctly. If we feel sad, we sit quietly. If we feel excited, we're smiling, and our bodies are actually slightly bouncing. If we feel in love, we're always smiling. The point of my babbling, is to show that without emotions, if we were robots, nothing would be done the same. 99% of the things we do daily now would most likely be eliminated.
I'm one of those kind of people who feel all types of emotions in thirty seconds. I wouldn't call it bi-polar, but sensitive. Whenever I'm watching a movie or reading a book, I always feel the same emotions the main character is. If they're sad, I'm usually crying my eyes out. If they feel happy and in love, it literally makes my day. Those emotions make my emotions. So, as human beings, we revolve around the things that make us feel alive. Watching movies and reading books make me feel alive, which is why I'm almost always doing those things. Now, I can't speak for other people but I konw that when I see a person doing what they're passionate about, they act and even look like a different person.
Have you noticed that people who sing or play an instrument, and are passionate about it, seem to have the most lively facial expression. Literally all of the things we do revolve around our emotions! Every time I think about the power of our emotions, I'm stunned. Emotions have such a strong power on us, that we would be absolutely nothing without them. I'm not really sure the point of this blog. Usually I have a theme of some sort with my posts. But, this one has none. I love writing, so I guess this is why I wrote this blog. But, if I had to come up with some sort of theme it would be; Don't hide from your emotions. Embrace them whether they're bad, good,or painful. Those emotions show who you are, and without those emotions, you're nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment