Saturday 10 December 2011

Relationships is life, correct?

You know what's absolutely crazy? Dreams. Last night I had a dream that I was really mad at someone and later in the dream, that same person ended up getting in an accident and ending up in a coma in a hospital. In reality I've never really been mad at this person so having a dream about it seemed odd. When I thought more about it, I realized that because I don't get mad at them, means I don't understand how important they are to me. It wasn't until they were in the hospital that I really felt heart broken and absolutely wrecked.
Now that I'm awake, I can't stop thinking about how rotten it was for me to feel like our relationship was gauranteed to last. Whether the relationship was broken up by natural causes or a silly thing one of us did, the lesson was obvious. We can't get too comfortable in life.
Life works just like that. As soon as we get comfortable, it does something to surprise us. It's sad that we have to constantly be on our toes, ready for anything to come at us, but that's what life is all about. Life is all about relationships right? Without them, there is no life. So, if relationships are impossible to predict, than so is life (although we all knew that haha). My point is; never get too comfortable. As soon as you close your eyes to relax, something will flash and you'll be temporarily blind. So, just get ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment