Saturday 17 December 2011

No need to hurry

As the new year creeps up on us, we get tangled up in all the madness of excitement, champagne, and partying. Im going to admit that new years is my favorite holiday. Nothing beats it! The reason I love it though is because of the blend of three things; change, taking risks, and being adventurous. I guess in a way those are all the same thing, but they're wonderful parts of our world. Some people might disagree that change is wonderful, but I have a question for all of you.  If we had no change,  how would we exist? Well, we wouldn't if you began to even ponder about that question. We grow every day into better, more evolved people. Anyway, look at me getting all carried away. The point of this blog post was to challenge all of those who read my blog. Please, just slow down. Right before it's 11:59, or even right at 12:00, think about a way we can change how we live now in order to become better people.  I know that right when the new year arrives, ill be closing my eyes and challenging myself to get to know myself in the middle of the bustle, and when I succeed that, I will know that I am really me. (By the way, you will definitely see another new years post come up!) I hope you all enjoy the holidays! :) and remember; just slow down and reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment